If you are someone who is concerned about having a liver problem or disease then you must know that there are many ways to identify it. The following are the main signs and symptoms of liver diseases or issues:
- Skin coloration-the first and most common symptom of a liver problem is having any type of discoloration on certain areas of the skin.
- Hyperpigmentation-this is another sign of a liver problem. Formation of something which is known as cherry spots or little red spots on your skin which tend to pop out irregularly.
- Jaundice-jaundice or the yellowing of the skin or mouth is another common way to identify liver issues.
- Poor production of protein-those who have liver problems may also have a poor production of proteins which the liver makes and which include but are not limited to albumin which is a common protein in the body and is used to keep fluid inside the blood vessels. When you don’t have enough of it then you have swelling.
- Bleeding-if you have troubles with bleeding and if your blood doesn’t clot properly, then this is a serious sign of a liver condition as well.