Many people suffer from a high blood pressure, but do not know how to lower it. Here are some important tips, which can help you to lower your blood pressure.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure and have excess weight, then try to reduce your weight first, that will help in lowering the blood pressure.
- Exercising is very important to lower your blood pressure. Do any exercise for 30 minutes each day.
- Eating less salt is the next important thing you can do to lower your blood pressure. This means lowering the intake of processed foods from outside restaurants.
- You should take the Dietary approaches to stop hypertension diet. That is you will need to eat 4 to 5 servings of fruit and the same amount of vegetables each day.
- Along with the fruits and vegetables, take 2 to 3 servings of low fat dairy products. This is also a part of same diet plan. Also avoid saturated fat.
- Lower your quantity of alcohol consumption. Also, try to cut down on smoking.
- Never miss taking your blood pressure medication prescribed by your doctor.
With these lifestyle changes, you can actually lower your blood pressure to a certain extent.