Low back pain is one of the reasons for seeing a doctor. There are two types of low back pain.
Back Dominant Pain
This pain can be seen down the butt and around the hips. Most people can get relief from this back pain by doing certain movements such as moving backward and forward. In fact, some dominant pain is a good pain. This will not cause any damage to nerves or spinal cord.
The second pain is leg dominant pain, which is caused due to DISC problem putting pressure on the nerves. This is a constant pain and you can feel better when you lie down. You may also feel pain when you stand, walk and run and can be relieved from bending forward.
The following are the few flags for low back pain:
- Sudden change in bowel or bladder movements
- Infection- Fever, Intake of drugs, weekend immune system
- Risk for fracture in your back
- Cancer- Prostate, Breast & lung
- Diseases causing Inflammation
How to Deal with Back Pain?
- Resting for a long time
- Slow movements by undertaking over the counter medications
- Spinal Manipulation
- Pilates or Yoga can improve core strength
Hence, you need to include these exercises in your plan to effectively deal with low back pain.