Yoga is a practice which helps in improving certain bodily postures and enables you to move comfortably through pregnancy. In case of health concerns, medical advice should be taken from the doctor before starting the yoga session. Start with 10-15 minutes of yoga initially and then you can increase the time up to 30 minutes
The Benefits of Yoga for Pregnant Women
- It helps in improving body postures and provides comfort in the various stages of pregnancy.
- It also plays an important role in revitalizing and lifting your spirits during this period.
Some Beneficial Yoga Poses During Pregnancy
You have to stand comfortably and release tension. This pose is very effective in improving posture. It also revitalizes and lifts your spirits.
- The first step is to be onto the table top position with your knees and hands on the floor.
- The next step is to breathe out while rounding your spine towards the back.
- Then your head should be released towards the floor.
- The last step is to breathe in while moving forward with the elbows to the side.
- Lift your right arm while inhaling and sweep it down while exhaling. Repeat with your left arm.
Standing Exercise Against the Wall
This is a wonderful revitalizing pose.
Tadasana or Mountain Pose
This pose teaches the art of standing perfectly with the correct posture.
Thus by following these simple poses of yoga, you can comfortably sail through your pregnancy.