Are you someone who is suffering from hair thinning, hair fall or hair receding? Well rather than opting for over the counter solutions, it is best to go for natural ways to thicken your hair. The following are some of the most amazing natural ways to thicken your hair:
- Aloe vera juice-polysaccharides present in aloe vera juice can thicken your hair and thus prevent hair loss and hair fall. Take half a cup of aloe vera juice twice a day for the best results.
- Flaxseeds-these seeds consists of ligands and Omega 3 fat which promote hair thickening. Consuming about 3 tablespoons of flaxseeds everyday by adding them to smoothies, yoghurts and salads can really help.
- Natural biotin based shampoos and conditioners-Biotin is a B vitamin which can promote hair growth and thickening.
- Rosemary essential oil-Mix together rosemary oil with olive oil and massage it into your scalp. Leave for about 2-4 hours for the best results.
- Omega 3 cod liver oil-Omega 3 fats are known for promoting healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Biotin and B complex vitamins-Biotin and Vitamin B-12 together can really help thicken and strengthen hair.