Infertility is a very common problem in today’s time. Some factors that may lead to infertility include low quality of seeds, quality and potency of eggs and unhealthy uterus. Ayurvedic suggests several ways to treat infertility and below given is the list of few:
- If there is a blockage in the tube, then the process of Shrotoshuddhi is done to remove the blockage .
- Ayurveda also says that conceiving is not just a physical process but the partners must also have a mental, psychological and soul connection.
- Another ways to treat infertility according to Ayurveda is taking bark of the Banyan tree and converting it into a powdered form. 1 teaspoon of this powder must be taken by both the partners with milk or water once a day and for about 3 months.
- Females can also take 1 teaspoon of shatavri with milk or water every day for 3 months to treat the problem of infertility.
- Another Ayurvedic treatment of infertility for males is to take 1 teaspoon of Ashvagandha with water or milk everyday for about 2-3 months.
- One must lead a stress free and healthy lifestyle to increase chances of conception.