Beauty is a feeling that gives you joy and confidence, unfortunately in many parts; beauty is measured with the complexion of skin. Glowing skin is a radiant skin which reflects good health, skin tone and texture. This is essentially not what we see in the TV and when it comes to reality it is different. How do you start preparing for this kind of a glowing skin?
- Diet would be the foundations for a glowing skin because your skin is what you eat. So include a good amount of foods like walnut, almonds, flax seeds, oily fish, the colourful fruits and vegetables. The more colourful what you eat, the more rich in anti-oxidants.
- Water is also one of the most crucial things. If your skin is not getting hydrated, the skin will not reflect the light looks unhealthy.
- Get abundant amount of quality sleep that is 6 – 8 hours. This also works towards reducing insulin resistance. Include a bit of exercise and regular meals. This prevents the dullness due to insulin resistance.
- According to your skin type choose a product like a good moisturizer and a sunscreen lotion which keep off exfoliating and hydrating the skin.
- If there are any troubles of pigmentation or acne, that has to be treated. These issues take 4 – 6 months.
- Oral medication has shown improvement in the skin. Molecules like Vitamin C, glutathione, pine bark extract are some of them which help you getting a glowing skin.