Ten Best Tips for Healthy Life

443
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfJ8Bczcsb8
Published on June 10, 2016 by HTC Team

Healthy living for many people means maintaining both physical and mental health. In many cases, physical and mental health is closely linked, so that a change either of the mental or physical health directly affects the other. Therefore, here are some of the best tips which grant you a better life.

Tips for healthy life

  • Your body comprises 80% of water. Drink about 3 to 4 litres of water each day and even more if it is hot outside. If you are not taking water, you are not giving your body the resources it needs to stay healthy.
  • Eat good fats. Eating fats make you fat but, choose the healthy fats such as egg, avocado, and nuts and prefer coconut oil for cooking.
  • Stay away from soft drinks and sweetened fruit juices, the pH value in the soft drinks is approximately 3 which is not far from ph value of value of battery acid. These soft drinks create acidic environment in the body.
  • Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. The key to weight management is to go for fruits with low glycemic index such as berries.
  • Regular exercise.  Adults should include atleast 150 minutes of physical activity in their routine each week. Workout can transform your life by giving brighter and healthier look for future card.
  • Sleep adequately. A plenty of quality sleep can prolong your life. A good night sleep has a tremendous impact on your overall health.
  • Consuming vegetables can provide the alkalinity in the body, boosting immune function and reducing the inflammation.
  • Make time for fun. What you really are doing explore that or find a new one by being open to new experiences and ideas. Laughter stretches muscles and helps in blood pumping and makes you alive.
  • Make superior food choices for 80% of your time and sensual indulgence for remaining 20%. A good quality red wine and dark choclate with a minimum of 75% od cocoa offers numerous health benefits.
Category Tag

Add your comment