The kidneys are one of the most important parts of the human body as they help to remove toxins and impurities from the body. Kidney stones are formed when the kidneys are unable to remove the toxins efficiently and thus lead to blockage of urine and pain.
Six ways to naturally remove the kidney stones are:
- A drink prepared by mixing organic olive oil and apple cider vinegar should be consumed. The drink should be followed by consuming 12 ounces of purified water.
- Taking 500mg of organic Dandelion root twice a day is beneficial as it is a very good cleanser.
- A drink prepared by boiling kidney bean pods in purified hot water for 6 hours and consumed throughout the day for one day to alleviate kidney stone pain.
- Magnesium supplements helps in the reduction of kidney stone formation. 300 mg of it should be taken 2-3 times a day to reduce kidney stone formation.
- Basal juice is very beneficial for expelling stones from the kidney.
- Long term results are achieved by change in diet. That means removal of unhealthy food such as red meat, processed food and energy drinks from the diet and incorporation of more fruits and vegetables instead.
Thus it is absolutely necessary for the kidneys to function well and this can be achieved with the help of certain food and herbs.