When coming to weight loss, most of us are trapped in the vicious cycle of failed diet plans and the few of us who do succeed to lose some weight by surviving a restrictive diet. One such example is Indian Diet Meal Plan, where you to tend to lose weight in the first week and gain automatically when not followed with a strict diet plan. Indian food is a balanced diet we have to
Indian Diet Meal Plan
- Remember to take more protein rich food and try to avoid refined sugars like mida, white rice and polished dals.
- Take more unpolished dals which have more protein and fibre, where this fibre binds the extra fat and carbohydrate in the diet.
- Take more fibrous food like whole grains, whole legumes, pulses and fruits especially 3 to 4 varieties of fruits and vegetables especially salads.
- Indian spices are very good to start the day in the morning, take one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder and methi powder every day.
- Drinking other spices like jeera Pani or ajvain water and green tea these drinks helps to increase metabolism.
- Cut of oily and spicy foods.
- Windup your day with milk because the essential amino acids present in milk helps to tend a good sleep.