Fruit are extremely healthy food that is packed with vitamins, nutrients, fibre and water. Generally, people think that sweet things should be taken at the end of the meal, but it is good to start your meal with fruits. Fruits are rich in fibre and antioxidants they have many micronutrients and have many health benefits.
Health benefits of fruits
- They act as the instant energy supplier.
- Fruits help to have an easy digestion.
- Tends to maintain blood pressure.
- These helps to control and maintain diabetes.
- Prevents from heart diseases.
- Helps to maintain an ideal body weight
- Helps to maintain healthy skin and hair.
Fruits should be taken before the meals like the first source of your breakfast or lunch or maybe dinner. Most of the main dishes are lacking in fibre. So eating fruits is a good way to provide fibre to your diet. These fibres could be of two types or two forms, soluble and insoluble fibres. These fibres are important for better absorption of all nutrients which are taken from the diet. A fruit salad or a fruit bowl of 4 -5 fruits together will give you healthy antioxidants which in turn helps your body to fight against diseases. Try to consume fruits every day and it contains many benefits like vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients. Consuming fruits every day as a first meal of the day would be very helpful.