Experiencing fatigue during pregnancy is a very common problem faced by women and it can be tackled by avoiding the situations which cause it. Below given are the ways to avoid fatigue during pregnancy so that you can experience a healthy and safe child birth. Read below:
- The most common reason of fatigue during pregnancy is over work. Hence, make sure that you do not work a lot and make yourself tired.
- It can also be because of the demands of the fetus are not fulfilled. Hence, make sure that your food intake is abundant.
- The pregnant lady should check and maintain her hemoglobin, Vitamin B3, B12 and protein level in the blood as a lack of these nutrients play a major role in causing fatigue during pregnancy.
- It can also happen because of overwork and lack of rest. Hence, it is very important for a pregnant lady to take rest for 1 to 2 hours every afternoon.
- It is important to consume a high protein diet as well.
- Fatigue can also happen if the pregnant lady is doing the same work from morning to evening. Hence, the work patterns should be changed and there should be no work for long hours and no heavy weight should be picked up.