Low blood pressure or hypotension is a form at which a person’s blood pressure become low. It causes symptoms like dizziness, fainting, fatigue, nausea. People with a perfect weight and who are actually fit and lively usually have a blood pressure reading lower than normal at 120/80 mm Hg. In addition, when the blood pressure is extremely low, it may cause inadequate flow of blood to organs such as the brain, kidneys, and heart. Low blood pressure could be same whether it is in 40’s or 30’s or 20’s. Low blood pressure could be recognized like you know if you get dizzy. Salt deficiency and dehydration are the two major causes for low blood pressure. Follow these simple steps to overcome with low blood pressure.
• Drink more water whenever you feel dizzy or fainted.
• Include salt in your diet.
• Take some warm drink with some salty biscuits.
• You can also take snacks like pakodas.
• Try a pleasant walk.
• Listen to soothing music and be calm.